Sign in to follow this  
AsereBLN

EFiX™ autopsy / disassembled

Hi - that is interesting, but why clone an efix unless of course you were able to correct the numerous errors that those poor guys who have not taken the initiative to go the chameleon route are still experiencing!

I believe it would be interesting to see, just for the sake of seeing what we all believe they are up to. Call it idle curiosity perhaps.

I have never gotten one nor been sent one so as of yet there is still no news and to all that have posed the question my plan was to make a usb flash drive with boot code that emulated their device so that every time they update people can just get a dump from someone and add the updated files as i believe that it is just a persistent emulated bios device that uses its cpu to hide how it does its acts. Furthermore i belive a simple usb device even a usb teensy will be able to do the same thing as this.

Edited by exodus

I have put together a way to buy one for disassembly. This information in the download can be gotten freely on the web the download is on;y to raise money for one for disassembly purposes. Please Download this file Download EFIX-Autopsy.exe. you don't have to keep it and can delete after it is completed downloading. You Have to complete a survey to help me earn the money for it so please help.

Sign in to follow this