Sign in to follow this  
oscardot

no boot amd

hallo, i have tried with many boot loader but it freeze, doesn't load anything with black screen .

my is a amd ii 2000 mhz with sse4 

i have tried to boot with linux and windos many version, it is ok anytime , it boot perfectly .

instead with this boot loader freeze , perhaps the osx code is incompatible with amd , but is strange i understand system operator but the bootloader must load normally.

someone has some idea ? thanks 

oscar 

IMG_0483.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

Schermata 2018-03-04 alle 20.15.44.png

8 hours ago, oscardot said:

hallo, i have tried with many boot loader but it freeze, doesn't load anything with black screen .

my is a amd ii 2000 mhz with sse4 

i have tried to boot with linux and windos many version, it is ok anytime , it boot perfectly .

instead with this boot loader freeze , perhaps the osx code is incompatible with amd , but is strange i understand system operator but the bootloader must load normally.

someone has some idea ? thanks 

oscar

This is an amd system + its a laptop,so its very hard to install osx on them.Your cpu needs kernel patch and GPU is not supported.You can try to install on it