Question

I've tried to install osx lion on my dell mini 10 but when I go to reboot for startup it goes back to the windows os 

I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I made to usb  from transmac but my pc not recognizing flash drive I even turned hard drive off

in Bios but no help just says no operating system found please help 

2 answers to this question

On 11/26/2017 at 4:22 AM, blkhammer47 said:

I've tried to install osx lion on my dell mini 10 but when I go to reboot for startup it goes back to the windows os 

I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I made to usb  from transmac but my pc not recognizing flash drive I even turned hard drive off

in Bios but no help just says no operating system found please help 

Hi there,your PC will not recognized mac pen drive.You have to have bootloader on the flsh drive.Check you have installed bootloader on it.

if you are in windows,you can use bootdiskutility to install bootloader or you can install osx on a Vmware.Virtual machine is better option.

for further information...

Also post your Hardware info.

Looks like it isn't seeing the boot sector or the boot sector of your usb dive is not marked as active.

If you can do a dump of your partition table and post then we can have a look.

Also, if you have another PC to try it on then do that - you can then confirm the usb drive is the issue not your Dell :)