Steve3327

Yosemite on PC

Question

I've been trying for a few days now and I cannot get past missing Bluetooth controller transport. Attached is the screenshots of my system in Windows 10 on cpuz.  I'd really like to try Mac OS before purchasing a imacimage.thumb.jpeg.55c8fcb948fc635d12f1900image.thumb.jpeg.5c3bd43e841ea3e0c170db9image.thumb.jpeg.a3f4650a77f8faa3fcc0f45I removed the pci express video card. Radeon 5450 HD and using the integrated graphics. the image I have written to the usb using transmac in Windows boots up to clover boot manager. image.thumb.jpeg.370bbab93d7b03d3e0819f0

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 answers to this question

On January 28, 2016 at 6:20 PM, kyndder said:

Probably you need some tweaking at your config.plist...

Attach here a copy for we take a look...

I got it running but I cannot boot up without the usb stick in and manually selecting the hd and my windows 10 won't boot at all. Screenshots of windows to follow

On 29/01/2016 at 0:20 PM, Steve3327 said:

I got it running but I cannot boot up without the usb stick in and manually selecting the hd and my windows 10 won't boot at all. Screenshots of windows to follow

Your GPU is HD2500.For that you need to use DSDT patch and have to use DVI-D connector.

Or try 10.11 ,i hard its now hd2500 working with VGA post.

To run installer you have to remove all the GPU kext from installer.

So post ur DSDT and config.plist

Tried 10.11 it won't do anything except missing Bluetooth controller transport. Reinstalled Yosemite now installing Windows 10 to second partition. 1tb hd 500gig partitions for each OS

Dsdt patch? Sorry noob here. I am connected via dvi. 

Now after Windows 10 install, no options to select OS. Mac or Windows. It automatically boots into Windows when I turn on the computer. Where do I find these two files to upload them on the Macintosh HD (Mac partition named Macintosh HD windows named Windows 10)