osx86.org
Sign in to follow this  
John

[Contest] Picture yourself somewhere!

Picture yourself somewhere!

We have had a "Show your workplace" contest a while ago which was a big success. I'm still getting questions when we will have a workplace contest again... But I saw a picture on the internet, which gave me a new idea for a contest and I'd like to call it: Picture yourself somewhere!

How does it work?

You create a piece of paper, cardboard, plastic, etc that has our site name on it at the least. Preferably more words, be creative ("I love OSx86.net", "OSx86.net saved my life", etc)! Let somebody take a picture of you with the cardboard in your hands and submit it to Sharebin.net to participate. The OSx86.net crew will pick 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners by giving points to your picture. It's that simple.

But here's the catch.

You'll get more points if you take pictures on cool locations. For example if you happen to be on the Mount Everest and you take your picture there, you'll definitely get some good points! Or you happen to be an Apple Employee at Infinite Loop 1 and you take a picture with the name OSx86.net in the lobby? BIG POINTS!

You get the idea. Be original, be creative.

Tip: The WWDC is being held next month! ;-)

Rules:

1. Upload to sharebin.net
  2. Reply with your submission to this post (use OSx86.net code from Sharebin.net)
  3. No photoshops (or other photo editting software, only upload the real deal)
  4. We might ask for proof, be prepared for that
  5. The contest will not continue if we have less then 15 submissions.

What are the prizes?

1st prize gets 150 EUR

2nd prize gets 100 EUR

3rd prize gets 50 EUR

Inspiration:

JD.jpg

Deadline:

June 15th 2013 (Saturday)

Edited by John

I'm adding a rule, because it's a contest :-)

The contest will not continue if we have less then 15 submissions. We need more then 15 submissions, otherwise the prize money will go to a new contest.