- 1 comment
- 302 views
- Added by Rory
This a working DSDT and SSDT, which was cooked by myself with all info from the web and extracted DSDT from linux (having 0 errors ).
Audio, Graphics, Wifi, Brightness Control, Sleep, FN Keys, USB3.0, Native PowerManagement and Some HardwareInfo Optimizations
UPDATE: Updated to include many optimizations of detecting Hardware Info in SystemProfiler and some fixes as well.
UPDATE#2 Updated the DSDT to support HDMI audio.
UPDATE#3 Updated DSDT to Disable Optimus GPU for battery life and cooling since optimus doesn't work.
UPDATE#4 Updated DSDT for Asmedia USB3.0 Sleep and Shutdown Fix.
UPDATE#5 Added DSDT and SSDT for Mountain Lion.
UPDATE#6 Optimized DSDT and SSDT
UPDATE#7 Fixed PStates in SSDT - 07/09/12
UPDATE#8 Updated GPU Edits
UPDATE#9 Fixed the SSDT files for i5 and i7 Processors to get Native Speedstepping and PowerMgmt
Hope it helps some.
By XiteXThis my DSDT and Extra ..... work perfectly.
My machine ... ASUS P5Q PRO , Core2Quad Q9400 , Corsair Dominator ( sLots 2,4 !!! (no 1,3) ) ,Sapphire HD 6850.
:cool: If another video card you should adjust the Device RP02.
dsdt 6 ..... New dsdt .
By SomniusXUPDATE at the end and the file
Hi guyz i've compiled my DSDT.aml
i5 2500k, 16gb ram, nvidia 560
i'm running 10.8.2 flawlessly, but this board has the problematic via 2xxx audio chip, and i use VoodooHDA for it, but the patches for AppleHDA are there..
here is a screenie.. (click for larger)
Thanks to the user andrehtm, this download now has a full fixed DSDT with no errors, remarks etc.
PLUS patches for AppleHDA audio of the VIA 2021 chip
UPDATE: Now with full HDMI support, check comments..
more for the audio (files/kexts/etc) here
By VurdaHackintosh installation and setup guide for Acer TravelMate 5760G
22 Jully 2012
Sorry mates but seems like I will not support this topic anymore. I sold my laptop and bought Air. Anyway I wiil try to help if someone have questions.
It is available to use HD 3000 or GT 540M graphics.
Q: Does anybody know how to make work VGA & HDMI with IntelHD 3000?
I have some progress with VGA port. It's become working but with little issue. After each change of resolution I have to put laptop to sleep and then wake up. After waking up second display shows picture. I will post modified AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext and dsdt.aml later.
Please try and comment.
1. New kexts for successful update to 10.7.4.
2. Added new EN keyboard layout with ` and ~ symbols instead of ? and ?.
Put "/Extra_v1.5.3_10.7.4/Keyboard Layouts/EN.bundle" file in "/Library/Keyboard Layouts/" folder.
Choose System Preferences->Keyboard->Input Sources ...->EN
3. Added new VooDooHDA.kext 2.7.4 + auto-detect audio output (Analog/Headphones).
4. LID Sleep.
LID SLEEP not working with GT540M. Will try to find out why later.
Install CUDA driver from _Extensions folder or latest from NVIDIA site. Set Discrete graphics in BIOS. Replace Extra in your root with new one.
Acceleration for GT540M should work now. Try and post your comments.
Mac OSX 10.7.3
Added VoodooHDApatched_Mic.zip. Internal and external microphones are working with autodetect.
Added Extra_v1.1.zip with SSDT, ACPI, XCDT and other tables.
A1. Create iAtkos_L2 bootable flash drive.
A2. Replace content of "/Volumes/iATKOS\ L2/Extra/" folder with content from "/Extra" from "Extra_v1.5.1_10.7.4.zip".
Command line to restore iAtkos image to flash drive from Mac:
sudo asr restore -noverify -source /iATKOS_L2.dmg -target /Volumes/FlashDrive/ --erase
B1. Create iAtkos_L2 bootable DVD.
B2. Copy "/Extra" from "Extra_v1.5.1_10.7.4.zip" to any USB Flash drive.
3. Choose "Discrete" graphics in BIOS.
4. Boot from iAtkos flash drive.
5. In "Utilities" menu open "Disk Utility"
6. Erase your target Disk and set name for it "OSX" (for example, this name will be used later).
7. Click "Customize" installation.
8. Open "Drivers->Main Hardware->PS/2" and check it (for touchpad). Ok. Install.
9. Boot from iAtkos flash drive again.
10. In "Utilities" menu open "Terminal"
A11. Enter command "cp -R /Extra /Volumes/OSX/Extra".
B11. Enter command "cp -R /Volumes/USBFlashDrive/Extra /Volumes/OSX/Extra" (USBFlashDrive - name of your flash drive).
12. Enter command "reboot".
MAC OS X 10.7.2 installed.
1. Install 10.7.4 Update.
2. Install kexts from "Extra_v1.5.2_10.7.4.zip/_Extensions/10.7.4" using "Kext Wizard.app" from "Extra_v1.5.2_10.7.4.zip/_Tools" folder.
You can get a Kernel Panic after this so boot with "-v -f" keys. After step 3 no more KP.
3. Remove AppleHDA.kext, AppleHDADisabler.kext and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext from "/System/Library/Extensions/" folder.
sudo mv /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext.bak
sudo mv /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDADisabler.kext /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDADisabler.kext.bak
sudo mv /System/Library/Extensions/NullCPUPowerManagement.kext /System/Library/Extensions/NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.bak
4. Run commands in terminal
sudo chown root:admin /Extra/
sudo chmod -R 775 /Extra/
5. Boot with "-v -f" keys.
MAC OS X 10.7.4 installed.
1. make sure you have internet connection.
2. Run "Extra_v1.5.2_10.7.4.zip/_Tools/Chameleon Wizard". Choose your system partition in Install ->DropBox -> Target Partition. Click "Install" button.
3. Copy "/Extra/_Tools/HWMonitor.app", "/Extra/_Tools/PleaseSleep.app" into "/Application" folder. Add them into "Login Items" for your current user (See "VoodooHDA-v2.7.4.gif" for details.).
4. Copy "/Extra/_Extensions/VooDooHDA/VoodooHdaSettingsLoader.app" into "/Application" folder. Add it into "Login Items" for your current user (See "VoodooHDA-v2.7.4.gif" for details.).
5. Install "/Extra/_Extensions/VooDooHDA/VoodooHDA.prefPane".
1. Make sure that "Use SSE2" option is turned on in VoodooHDA preference panel to avoid sound glitches and that VoodooHdaSettingsLoader is added in "Login Items" for your user in Users & Groups preference panel.
2. After update to 10.7.3 you could fail to boot because of replaced AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext. Replace it with one that in archive.
3. You always able to create an image of your OS and then restore it using Disk Utility tool. Do not forget to Scan Image after creation.
You can find DSDT and Kexts for Acer TravelMate 5760G in archive.
2. Brightness with Intel HD3000 (Fn+F12, Pause. See below "How to modify keys to contoll brightness?")
3. Audio (VoodooHDA.kext (v 2.7.3). Remove AppleHDA.kext or install AppleHDADisabler.kext to avoid Kernel Panic)
4. Battery (AppleACPIBatteryManager.kext and AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext)
5. Ethernet (AtherosL1cEthernet.kext)
6. Touchpad (http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=1448)
7. Intel HD Graphics 3000
9. WiFi replaced with Broadcom half BCM94322HM8L
10. Nvidia GT 540M & HDMI & VGA & 3D Acceleration. Make sure that Discrete graphics set in BIOS. I'm using Chameleon 2.1 r1902.
11. Brightness with Nvidia GT540M (Fn+Left, Fn+Right)
1. VGA with IntelHD 3000 (Issue: have to sleep/wakeup laptop after connection VGA cable and resolution change. Working with monitor but won't detect TV, but working after switching from monitor :confused: ).
2. HDMI port with IntelHD 3000
i3-3210m, IntelHD 3000 (8086:0116),GT 540m, 4 Gb RAM, 500 Gb HDD, Ethernet Atheros AR8151 (1969:1083), WiFi Broadcom BCM43227 (14E4:4358), Conexant CX20588, Card Reader Realtek RTS5208, Chipset HM65 (8086:1C49)
i3-3210m, GT 540m, 8 Gb RAM, 120Gb SSD + 500 Gb HDD (removed DVD), Ethernet Atheros AR8151 (1969:1083), Broadcom half BCM94322HM8L, Conexant CX20588, Card Reader Realtek RTS5208, Chipset HM65 (8086:1C49)
iAtkos L2 10.7.2
Boom (increase audio volume)
HWMonitor (shows CPU temperature and frequency)
PleaseSleep (puts laptop to sleep according power management preferences)
Shift (align and manage windows)
Kext Utility (kext installation tool)
VoodooHdaSettingsLoader (save VoodooHDA sound preferences)
Q: Which WiFi card is better to use?
A: Broadcom half BCM94322HM8L
Q: How to modify keys to contoll brightness?
A: You should modify /Library/Preferences/com.apple.symbolichotkeys.plist in your users home.
In my case I found out that this are 53,55 and 54,56 keys.
So using Key Codes.app I found codes:
F1 - 122, F2 - 120 and set
53 and 55 > value > parameters > 1 > 122
54 and 56 > value > parameters > 1 > 120
I do not sure that you will have the same numbers for keys in plist so you need to find wich keys are changed when you enabling/disabling shortcuts in System Preferences > Keyboard > Keyboard Shortcuts > Display sheet.
?? ???? ?? ????!
By servileGT 540M Finally works in my system version 10.7.3
[uPDATE] I did restore my hdd in my first backup (using redo backup recovery, not time machine), This is fresh 10.7 only use DSDT GT540M works too.
Proc : intel core i5-2410M 2.3 Ghz
Graphic: Nvidia GT 540M.
USE THIS WITH YOUR OWN RISK?!!!
DSDT : Used my uploaded (ignore 2 warnings) still need DSDT expert touch to 100% work. please, somebody help with this
Kext : Below link download for kext was loaded as shown by system info ver.0.4 (thanks for osx86.net, andrei.ncs, karen, and all)
(there's full system info screenshot inside, to a file left behind is "ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin.kext" I found inside IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext, check out files above)
I don't know this is fake system info or real,
as you can see in screenshoot Vendor still Intel, but in sysinfo ver. 0.4 GF106 kexts loaded success.
I'm not programmer, what was I did only copy-paste (source from many), patch and compile.
I'm so sorry can't support if there's any fail for your system because of this.
if you need other or special screenshot, let me know but tell me instruction how to do that and where to upload it. I'm noob in os x.
ENJOY IT AND HAVE FUN?
By MaxavelliDSDT created with DSDT Auto Patcher for ASUS P5GC-MX/1333, which is still great motherboard for Hackintosh!
- = PACKAGE DESIGNED FOR MAC OS X 10.7.1 LION !!! = -
BIOS settings :
- Onboard IDE Operate Mode : Enhanced Mode
- Suspend Mode : S3 only
- USB Function : Enabled. Legacy USB Support : Disabled ( which makes wake up from sleep working). USB 2.0 Controller : Enabled.
Key Features :
- DSDT created for 4 GB RAM (2 x 2 GB)
- SMBIOS with MacPro3,1 data (Mac Pro Early 2008).
- CPU temperatures works 100% (NullCPUPowerManagement.kext + FakeSMC plugins) - tested with iStat Pro.
- LAN works with /Extra/Extensions/AtherosL2Ethernet.kext.
- Audio runs with three kexts perfectly (no crappy VoodooHDA!).
- Sleep works (DSDT patched + SleepEnabler.kext for Lion 10.7.1 - if You are running Snow Leopard then use pmVersion=0 and change SleepEnabler.kext).
- My very own GeForce 8600 GT 256 MB added with EFI String in org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Delete it Your external graphics card is different (i don't have time and patience to run shitty GMA950).
Bonus things :
- Included Chimera 1.5.4 (which works like a charm with FaceTime in Lion) and Lion-Compatible Kext Utility for repairing permissions.
- BootCamp Chimera Theme
- Full X86_64 architecture in org.chameleon.Boot.plist.
Feel free to edit this package for your hardware - think about it as a base package ;-)!
By Underworld79Hello, everyone! I had a hard time on the internet looking for a DSDT to match my laptop model number, so I ended up creating my DSDT. This DSDT fully works with all versions of Lion 10.7, 10.7.1, 10.7.2, and 10.7.3. I didn't have the opportunity to test this DSDT out with Snow Leopard, because I already had Lion installed on my laptop. Everything fully works except for the Wifi adapter.
Core i7 2670M
By evanageEverything is perfect,and fixed alc887 sound card use AppleHDA.kext.
Copy the file to the folder where it should be.
Before you install this AppleHDA.kext(install with kext unility) ,please remove the current version of AppleHDA.kext.
According to the ver 1.0(because the ver 1.0 boot too slow with legacyHDA.kext),I insert HDEF code but without video card.And you can add it your own.
At last,I almost forget,remove all your kexts in /E/E(besides the facksmc.kext if it in your E/E)!
Thx the iDSDT devloper very much! :cool::cool:
About Intel Speedstep,you can test you cpu frequency with smcK-Stat-i.
By evilousePatch for
- nVidia GeForce GT 540M 1024 GB
Not need LegacyRTC and EvoReboot any more in S/L/E
Credit for DSDT : PC Chopath
By ArtFlashNew DSDT file for fixes
Sound ALC888b/887 (needed AppleHDA.kext from 10.6.2 and LegacyHDA.kext)
Ethernet not fix (needed Realtek81xx.kext or RealtekR1000SL.kext) only 64 bit
Speed-Step for Core 2 Duo E8500 (8-states and voltage)
Video for nVidia Graphics card 8,9,200-series
LPC - for not use NullCPUPowerManagment.kext
In your Extra / Extensions should only be FakeSMC.kext
By evanageThe DSDT works perfectly,everything is ok!(speedsetp sleep shutdown and so on)
Install AppleHDA.kext with Kext Utility,copy LegacyHDA_ALC888b.kext to E/E.
Works in 10.6.6 also.
My mistake,I forgot processor of socket 775 Qaud core 2.And I edit dsdt for the processor again,but have no chance to try.I hope it can run on your guys' Hackintosh.:cool:
By Underworld79Hello, everyone! This DSDT fully works with all versions of Lion 10.7, 10.7.1, 10.7.2, and 10.7.3. Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!
By amitaibarDell studio 1558 dsdt.aml works with brightness, sound with VoodooHDA.kext, ATI 5470 with QE/CI, fan control.
By macky_reddyRelease Notes:
Just applied few cosmetic changes for optimization.
Also corrected random black screen occurance, now everything is working like a charm.
Fn Brightness keys still not working
Best DSDT so far everything is working perfectly and smoothly
1. Native PowerManagement working as it should with turbo ratios 6689
2. Battery indicator working perfectly ( but not native with the help of voodoobattery.kext )
3. Sleep working and wake is damn fast & instant, no graphics artifacts what so ever.
4. Idle CPU temps are around 49c to 50c on 10.7.2 (With room temperatures around 27c)
5. ALC 665 working with lineout and headphones
6. backlit keyboard working can turn off & on using Fn keys ( I dont know why Fn brightness keys are not working)
7. Quanta HD Webcam working out of the box with this DSDT.
8. USB 2.0 even esata combo port is also working
9. USB 3.0 is working with the help of PXHCD.kext
10. Track pad working with 2 finger scroll not as smooth as on windows but definitely usable (Multi touch doesnt work)
This laptop is some what 100% hackintosh except Fn brightness keys are currently not working but i will solve it as soon as possible, the only exception is Intel WIFI.
By mahkoooo4455Update your bios to version 2.20
rename file too DSDT.aml
By RupkeSAVE YOUR BATTERY!!
Working dsdt.dsl for Asus N53S included...
To modify your own DSDT: Add the two (bold) lines to disable nVidia card permanently..
Examples after init HD3000 Duallink procedure and after Wake up
Store (Package (0x02)
0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
Method (WAK, 1, NotSerialized)
Also modded led turns blue on Asus N53S in DSDT!!
I have got all the laptop fn-keys working, except for the Volume keys..
If anybody got them working please let me know how!
By rizbonDSDT + KEXT's + Mach_kernel + No WL BIOS F.02 for HP Pavilion dv6-6b53er. Mountain Lion 10.8.
Spec: IntelCore i5-2430m, IDT92HD81B1X, Radeon 6770m, HP TrueVision HD, Realtek PCIe GBE family, Broadcom 4313
2. ATI Radeon 6770m. (Recognize in system info but not working)
3. CardReader (even dont try to make it work, i dont need it)
4. WebCam HP TrueVision HD (recognize but dont work don't know why)
5. Wi-fi. BCM4313 is not supported.
1. Intel i5-2430m (native speedstep) + Intel HD 3000.
2. Sound by DSDT+AppleHDA+HDAenabler (work Fn+(F6-F11)) + micro. Sounds like a charm.
3. Trackpad as native.
4. Brightness works native. To fix F2-F3 control u need to delete kext PS2Control and change keys in Options by using onscreen board.
How to fix my webcam? It doesnt work but normally recognize in system info:
HP TrueVision HD:
ID ????????: 0xd281
ID ?????????????: 0x064e (Suyin Corporation)
???????? ?????: HF1016-A821-OV011-VH-R01.01.00
????????: ?? 480 ????/?
ID ??????????: 0x1a120000 / 3
?????????????? ??? (??): 500
????????? ??? (??): 500
Im searching for modded BIOS InsydeH2O (F.02). Need to switch off ATI Radeon card... it using a source and battery live for a 2 hour max... and Whitelist Removal.
I do this for mine Acer Aspire TimelineX 3830TG
You can take sections for above mentioned cards from this dsdt.
Nvidia 540M GT NOT WORK, only recognized by Mac OS.
By macky_reddyRelease Notes:
PCI section is tweaked to support Mac OS X 10.6.8 and 10.7.0. No need to replace Iopcifamily.kext and ACPIPLATFORM kext from 10.6.7 to 10.6.8 & lion 10.7.0
Few Device-id's are tweaked to get out of the box support
Test it and let me know whether it still freezes or not
By SlbomberThis is the H81M-K DSDT 100% Working! This the only working version of Hackintosh Community! DSDT have several Remarks on iASL, but is working. Work all devices of H81M motherboard - USB, xHCI, HPET and LPC WITHOUT a Clover Injection!
- config.plist with settings and SMBIOS iMac 14,1 (because iMac 14,2 have a problem with a FlashPlayer Plugin) + Apple HDA PATCH for ALC 887 Current by Toleda.
- kexts - FakeSMC,realtekALC (for Audio Injection) and nothing more, it's not necessary))
- Clover UEFI 64 Drivers! Here only required drivers for a H81M Series.
Notice: I cut the Graphics part (\.SB-PCI0-PEG0-PEGP) of DSDT, because write in my card (HD 5450), but you may inject his Graphics into this DSDT! Layout ID (HDEF) = 1
Configure of my Hackintosh:
i3 4130 (3.4 Ghz) Haswell
HD 5450 512MB Silent (with DSDT Injection)
H81M-K (UEFI BIOS 1003 version)
All working)) C and P states (SSDT generated), Sleep, Audio, Power Nap (really! Just turn on "Intel Smart Connect" in UEFI BIOS), etc.
USB ports on El Capitan Fixed on the 1.1 ver)
This files be working of many H81M-XXX motherboards! Just download and leave a comment, it's my first release) My English is bad, sorry)
By evanageEverything is OK,including shutdown,reset,sleep,front audio,CPU Speedstep!But my graphic card is GT240 512M,Please change dsdt parameter of graphic card according to your own.Of course,you must install chameleon and FakeSMC.kext.
By mlstudioDSDT.aml Native SpeedStep for ASUSP5P43TD + Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66
All instructions included in DSDT.zip !
It would be nice to say "THANKS" ! ! ! :eek:
Made by MaLd0n - Improved and tested by mlstudio :cool:
Version 1.3 - Changed the voltage and reduced temperature of the CPU. Also, a little better CPU performance! Max performance. Works great! Enjoy this final version!
By alexkordFor Laptop: Asus K50ID (K50ID-T650SEGDAW)
1) CPU: Intel? Core?2 Duo Processor T6500 (2M Cache, 2.10 GHz, 800 MHz FSB)
2) Video: GeForce GT 320M VRAM: DDR3 1GB
3) Ram: DDR3 -1333 PC3-10600s - 3Gb
4) HDD: 320GB.
1) CPU - SpeedStep
2) Video card
3) HDMI - video/audio out
8) USB 2.0
11) Shutdown & Restart
12) Brightness control
Package with all the files provided for (K50ID-T650SEGDAW) if you have a different configuration you need to edit dsdt.aml.
For OSX 10.7.x or 10.8 DP1 change smbios.plist >>>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
10.8 DP1 to change kexts from 10.7.3 >>>
10.8 DP1 put the new kexts >>>
AppleACPIPlatform.kext (v.1.6) 10.8 DP1 (12A128p)
IOPCIFamily.kext (v.2.7) <<< (NetkasML - February 26, 2012)
Created by Oscar09 (Kyiv Ukraine)
Forum >>> http://applelife.ru/threads/asus-k50id.27985/